What is Udemy?
Udemy is one of the most successful and popular website providing many advantages and, money. Udemy provides over 40,000+ courses on-demand, online, taught by experts i.e. teachers, professionals, trainers, instructors, scholars, etc from around the world.
According to the Udemy team, there are over 30 million students currently taking various courses ranging from Programming, Entrepreneurship, Photography, Yoga, Marketing, Salsa, Cake Decorating, Design… and everything in between. In numbers, we are talking about ver 42 million course enrollments taught by over 50,000 instructors in 60 plus languages.
Why Udemy is so popular
- Students can learn at their own pace, on their own time and on any device.
- Students can enroll in many types of courses from almost any skill.
- Offers free courses.
- Available courses for students, working professions to corporate employees, etc (for everyone).
- It’s online, available globally.
- Supports almost any device from smartphones, tablets, smart tv, etc.
- Available apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Provides the facility for experts to teach online for free or for money.
- Provides state-of-the-art tools and technology to design online courses for free, of course for free.
- Provides an affiliate program to earn by promoting courses.
- Supported by 80+ international languages.
- Availability of 40,000+ courses to enroll.
- Attractive learning methods, video, articles, links to external sources, etc.
- Over 9 million+ minutes of video contents available.
- Withdraw money from Paypal or by cheque.
Tired reading? watch a video
How Udemy works
Well, Udemy works using a simple concept, i.e. enabling experts to teach their skills and share knowledge online while enabling students to enroll for these courses for a fee (or free initially as a promotion of the course).
How to make money online with Udemy
You have two methods to earn from Udemy. Either you can sign up to teach your skills online or sign up for the affiliate program to promote someone else’ courses to earn a commission. We will discuss these methods in another article in the near future.
How to withdraw your money from Udemy?
Udemy pays you via cheques or to your Paypal account. So, you need to arrange your withdrawal method to withdraw your money. For non-US residents, you can link your Paypal account to your Payoneer card, excellent, isn’t it?
If you liked this article write your comments below and join our Forum to take this forward.
ITSM learn online legitimate Mark as Final master card microsoft excel microsoft outlook Microsoft Word mouseflow Netcraft odesk online money paste special payoneer payoneer account paypal payza PDCA pull out usb recall email recall this message reemyu replace email session playback Sybex transpose trust trust faceapp udemy udemy affiliate undo email universal serial bus Unsend email usability testing usb usb 1.0 usb 2.0 usb 3.0 usb 3.1 usb drive US payment service visitor clicks website analysis website review worksheet
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: