Udemy is one of the most successful and popular websites providing many advantages and money. Udemy provides over 40,000+ courses on demand, online, taught by experts i.e. teachers, professionals, trainers, instructors, scholars, etc from around the world. According to Udemy team, there are 10 million+ students are currently taking various courses ranging from Programming, Entrepreneurship, Photography, Yoga, Marketing, Salsa, Cake Decorating, Design… and everything in between. In numbers, we are talking about 42 million+ course enrollments.
Let’s see why Udemy is so popular.
- Students can learn at their own pace, on their own time and on any device.
- Students can enroll in many types of courses from almost any skill.
- Offers free courses.
- Available courses for students, working professions to corporate employees, etc (for everyone).
- It’s online, available globally.
- Supports almost any device from smartphones, tablets, smart tv, etc.
- Available apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Provides the facility for experts to teach online for free or for money.
- Provides state-of-the-art tools and technology to design online courses for free, of course for free.
- Provides an affiliate program to earn by promoting courses.
- Supported by 80+ international languages.
- Availability of 40,000+ courses to enroll.
- Attractive learning methods, video, articles, links to external sources, etc.
- Over 9 million+ minutes of video contents available.
- Withdraw money from Paypal or by cheque.
How Udemy works. Well, Udemy works using a simple concept, i.e. enabling experts to teach their skills and share knowledge online while enabling students to enroll for these courses for a fee (or free initially as a promotion of the course).
To summarize this article, you have two methods to earn from Udemy. Either you can sign up to teach your skills online or sign up for the affiliate program to promote someone else’ courses to earn a commission. We will discuss these methods in another article in the near future.
How to withdraw your money from Udemy? Udemy pays you via cheques or to your Paypal account. So, you need to arrange your withdrawal method to withdraw your money. For non-US residents, you can link your Paypal account to your Payoneer card, excellent, isn’t it? I explained in my previous article about Payoneer where you can withdraw your money from your local bank as well (click here to read the article about Payoneer or click here to sign-up for a new Payoneer account now).
Send your comments and queries to our Forum (follow this link), I know you will have many points.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: